PayPal’s total payment volume (TPV) grew 29% with merchant services volume up 35% and on-eBay volume up 13% during the quarter to end June 2014, parent eBay has reported. Revenue grew to US$1.9bn and PayPal gained four million new active accounts to end the quarter up 15% year-on-year at 152m users.
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar