Twitter has acquired card-linked offers platform Cardspring for an undisclosed sum. “As we work on the future of commerce on Twitter, we are confident the CardSpring team and the technology they have built are a great fit with our philosophy regarding the best ways to bring in-the-moment commerce experiences to our users,” Twitter says.
- Apple Pay glitch charges customers twice
- Apple builds NFC tech into iPad Air 2
- Bell ID offers tokenization management software
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC