Twitter has acquired card-linked offers platform Cardspring for an undisclosed sum. “As we work on the future of commerce on Twitter, we are confident the CardSpring team and the technology they have built are a great fit with our philosophy regarding the best ways to bring in-the-moment commerce experiences to our users,” Twitter says.
- Visa Europe expands on customised tokenization plans, will go live mid-April
- US identity fraud drops, but breaches scare consumers
- Optus shows off wearable payments
- New Pebble could offer NFC strap
- Qkr! payments at Wagamama