Facebook is testing a ‘buy’ button which allows consumers to purchase products through the social media platform. “With this feature, people on desktop or mobile can click the ‘buy’ call-to-action button on ads and page posts to purchase a product directly from a business, without leaving Facebook,” says the social network.
- NFC Ring circles the globe
- JPMorgan Chase to support Android Pay
- Apple Pay bank list grows
- Samsung Pay hits 100m transactions in first year
- Transport for NSW seeks bright ideas