“Nearly all mobile payments growth on Adyen’s platform in Q2 originated from smartphones,” the payments processor’s latest global Mobile Payments Index has found. “Europe leads the world in mcommerce transactions, with 22.7% of all transactions originating from a mobile device (12.4% phone; 10.3% tablet). This represents a near 40% increase from June 2013, when mobile represented 16.3% of total transactions.”
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
- NFC technology report available for free download
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015