Visa has invested an undisclosed sum in Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) inventor LoopPay. “The investment is part of a larger strategic funding round for LoopPay, announced earlier this month, which includes Synchrony Financial (formerly GE Capital Retail Finance) and other strategic partners not yet named,” the mobile payments startup says.
- First Internet Bank enables Eyeprint ID
- US bank CEOs fear Apple competition
- Nintendo unveils New Nintendo 3DS with NFC
- Gulf Bank brings contactless POS with NFC
- Gemalto partners with Samsung for the launch of Samsung Pay in Europe