“USI is the sole SiP [system in package] supplier for iWatch devices, which are expected to come in three versions: one style for men, one for women, and another low-cost version due for release in 2015″, sources have told Taiwan’s DigiTimes.
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments