Starting with the next Xbox One update, expected to arrive in August 2014, “you will be able to buy games and add-on content from your mobile device,” The Next Web reports. “The best part: if your console is set to automatically take updates, it will begin downloading your purchase even if you are not home.”
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments