Starting with the next Xbox One update, expected to arrive in August 2014, “you will be able to buy games and add-on content from your mobile device,” The Next Web reports. “The best part: if your console is set to automatically take updates, it will begin downloading your purchase even if you are not home.”
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria