One million free juices and smoothies have been given out free of charge by Jamba Juice to Isis NFC mobile wallet users since the ‘Million Free Juice or Smoothie Giveaway’ promotion launched in October 2013. Jamba has also signed up one million members for its Insider Rewards loyalty program, developed in partnership with Spendgo. Launched five months ago, the program lets customers type their phone number into a POS terminal to “receive rewards, personalized offers and free Jamba product”.
- Malibu equips 40,000 bottles with NFC tags for UK pilot
- ANZ adds Mastercard support to Apple Pay
- Apple to offer iPhone with FeliCa NFC payments in Japan
- Google Wallet gets automatic transfers
- Coles backs Australian banks versus Apple