One million free juices and smoothies have been given out free of charge by Jamba Juice to Isis NFC mobile wallet users since the ‘Million Free Juice or Smoothie Giveaway’ promotion launched in October 2013. Jamba has also signed up one million members for its Insider Rewards loyalty program, developed in partnership with Spendgo. Launched five months ago, the program lets customers type their phone number into a POS terminal to “receive rewards, personalized offers and free Jamba product”.
- AMS chips will allow cars to be unlocked and started with NFC phones
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication
- Mobile payment market worth $2.8tn by 2020
- India’s ICICI Bank launches voice recognition service