French website NoWhereElse has posted images from a source in China of what is believed to be the motherboard for Apple’s next iPhone, expected to be introduced in September. The device will include NFC, the “particularly reliable” source told the website, although the images do not appear to provide any indication of whether or not NFC will be supported.
- iOS 8.1 brings Apple Pay NFC payments to iPhone
- Over 20m NFC devices now in use in Japan
- Bionym begins shipping wristband
- Amex commits $10m to EMV upgrades
- Twitter preps for Buy button launch