London buses now accept payments made using mobile network operator EE’s Cash on Tap NFC solution. Travellers will also be able to pay with NFC on the London Underground, Docklands Light Railway and London Overground from 16 September 2014.
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods
- UK cash payments fall to 48%
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’