London buses now accept payments made using mobile network operator EE’s Cash on Tap NFC solution. Travellers will also be able to pay with NFC on the London Underground, Docklands Light Railway and London Overground from 16 September 2014.
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria
- Swipp contactless payment opens up to 30,000 Danish merchants through Verifone deal
- United Overseas Bank offers HCE mobile payments in Singapore
- Smartwatches to play key role in mobile banking