London buses now accept payments made using mobile network operator EE’s Cash on Tap NFC solution. Travellers will also be able to pay with NFC on the London Underground, Docklands Light Railway and London Overground from 16 September 2014.
- Barclaycard to add wearable ticketing to bPay contactless wristband
- SD Association adds support for TransferJet communications
- AMS offers developer kit for adding NFC to electronic devices
- Alipay adds fingerprint security
- Samsung and PayPal to offer smartwatch payments