Korean mobile messaging service Kakao is to launch a new payment solution in September, in collaboration with nine credit card firms, that will let its 100 million KakaoTalk customers make payments using only their password. “Through integration of the payment modules to the KakaoTalk network, the company will help users buy goods simply with the KakaoTalk password once they register credit card or account information at the first transaction,” the Korea Times reports.
- Second generation NFC Ring seeks funding
- BNP Paribas pilots cards with dynamic security codes
- Samsung Pay gets seven city US promo tour
- Starbucks takes mobile ordering to the UK
- Clear2Pay adds certified testing solutions for US move to EMV