UK convenience store chain One Stop is introducing Eagle Eye’s AIR technology in all of its 700-plus stores to issue real-time, personalised offers to customers via SMS and email that can be redeemed in-store on a mobile device. “The SMS or email that they receive will come with a barcode which can be scanned at till,” Eagle Eye told NFC World+.
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app
- PayAnywhere reader supports Apple Pay