The SIMalliance has set out its recommendations for UICC configuration and feature requirements for NFC payments in a new paper called UICC Configuration for Mobile NFC Payments v1.0. “One of SIMalliance’s greatest priorities is to continue to drive UICC interoperability,” says the association’s Frederic Vasnier. “Our sight remains firmly fixed on helping MNOs ease third-party access to their subscribers via NFC-enabled SIMs.”
- US Bank cardmembers among first to get Android Pay
- Android Pay to support offers and rewards
- USAT adds support for Android Pay
- Google unveils Android Pay
- Apple Pay rewards program looms?