The SIMalliance has set out its recommendations for UICC configuration and feature requirements for NFC payments in a new paper called UICC Configuration for Mobile NFC Payments v1.0. “One of SIMalliance’s greatest priorities is to continue to drive UICC interoperability,” says the association’s Frederic Vasnier. “Our sight remains firmly fixed on helping MNOs ease third-party access to their subscribers via NFC-enabled SIMs.”
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?