More than one million Brits have now registered for Paym, the mobile payments service operated by the UK’s Payments Council, with just over £6.5m being sent on the platform since its launch in April this year. “It’s hugely encouraging that one million people have chosen to register for Paym already, but this milestone only marks the start of growth in the service,” says the company’s Jemma Smith.
- One billion people make use of mobile banking
- LG to launch mobile payments service?
- Ultracash launches sound-based mobile payment service in Bangalore
- Calgary to get mobile ticketing app?
- Gemalto tackles card-not-present fraud with dynamic CVV codes