EyeVerify has raised US$6m in Series A funding for a service that uses the camera in a mobile phone to secure access to mobile banking and other apps. The company’s Eyeprint Verification System captures and compares the pattern of blood vessels in the whites of the user’s eyes and is expected to be used “in financial services, enterprise mobility management, mobile security, telecoms, healthcare and government”.
- Android Pay to support offers and rewards
- USAT adds support for Android Pay
- Google unveils Android Pay
- Apple Pay rewards program looms?
- Asia Pacific banks begin testing HCE mobile payments