Twitter is to launch a new service in collaboration with Stripe later this year that will let users make purchases from inside a tweet, Re/code reports. By clicking a ‘Buy’ button, “shoppers are expected to be able to enter payment and possibly shipping information without leaving Twitter’s service”.
- M-Pesa and MTN Mobile Money join up
- Starbucks processes 8m mobile payments every week
- Twitter invests in beacon marketer Swirl
- Forecast: 100m Apple Pay-capable phones in US by 2020
- Vodafone Netherlands adds credit card to Wallet