QikServe has raised a further US$880,000 to support the expansion of its mobile ordering and payment platform for the hospitality sector. The funds “will provide the resources needed to support our strategic partners as well as continue to roll out our mobile ordering system with customers in our target markets”, says CEO Ronnie Forbes.
- Discover to add support for Apple Pay
- PayPal begins piloting NFC and records 40% growth in mobile payments
- M-Pesa and MTN Mobile Money join up
- Starbucks processes 8m mobile payments every week
- Twitter invests in beacon marketer Swirl