QikServe has raised a further US$880,000 to support the expansion of its mobile ordering and payment platform for the hospitality sector. The funds “will provide the resources needed to support our strategic partners as well as continue to roll out our mobile ordering system with customers in our target markets”, says CEO Ronnie Forbes.
- Bank of England ponders own digital currency
- Fibank to launch HCE mobile payments
- LG smart watch to offer NFC payments
- Barclays to allow Twitter payments
- Morgan Stanley joins Apple Pay