QikServe has raised a further US$880,000 to support the expansion of its mobile ordering and payment platform for the hospitality sector. The funds “will provide the resources needed to support our strategic partners as well as continue to roll out our mobile ordering system with customers in our target markets”, says CEO Ronnie Forbes.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless