QikServe has raised a further US$880,000 to support the expansion of its mobile ordering and payment platform for the hospitality sector. The funds “will provide the resources needed to support our strategic partners as well as continue to roll out our mobile ordering system with customers in our target markets”, says CEO Ronnie Forbes.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe