The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston has published Update on the US Regulatory Landscape for Mobile Payments, a summary of the latest meeting of the Mobile Payments Industry Workgroup (MPIW). “The industry and regulators are still trying to come to a common understanding about the different mobile technology solutions and how they impact the payments system,” the report found.
- US Bank to donate $50,000 to charity through Apple Pay
- Beacons to drive $7.5bn in holiday season spending
- Seqr to add P2P transfers to mobile wallet
- Orange France reveals mobile retailing lessons
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE