Visa has signed agreements with a wide range of new partners that will make its new Visa Checkout service available to more than 4m online merchants across the US. The new partners include “Bank of America Merchant Services, First Data, Tsys, Vantiv, and Wells Fargo Merchant Services, along with ecommerce platform providers including CyberSource, MarketLive, and 3DCart,” Visa says. “Branding Brand, Moovweb, and Skava are already live and integrating merchants today.”
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches
- Apple Pay to launch in Korea?