Visa has acquired a strategic licence for the technology platform developed by transactional advertising pioneer TrialPay. The company’s technology involves “placing relevant offers around transactions, and using transactional data to show relevant offers”. The move follows an investment by Visa in the company three years ago.
- M-Pesa and MTN Mobile Money join up
- Starbucks processes 8m mobile payments every week
- Twitter invests in beacon marketer Swirl
- Forecast: 100m Apple Pay-capable phones in US by 2020
- Vodafone Netherlands adds credit card to Wallet