Visa has acquired a strategic licence for the technology platform developed by transactional advertising pioneer TrialPay. The company’s technology involves “placing relevant offers around transactions, and using transactional data to show relevant offers”. The move follows an investment by Visa in the company three years ago.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches