Customers of US department store chain Macy’s can now make online payments and save offers that can be redeemed in store with a new digital wallet, WWD reports. Users can link up to 10 payment cards to their My Wallet and “will see Star Passes promotions automatically added to the wallet.”
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics