A series of videos from China purporting to demonstrate the next iPhone show a new Passbook icon on the home screen that includes a new stripe at the top with a card icon, indicating Apple’s new mobile payments service will be integrated with its existing wallet service, MacRumours reports.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes