The list of retailers that look set to accept Apple’s new mobile payments service now includes CVS and Walgreens according to Re/Code and Disney, according to 9to5Mac, which adds that Apple is installing additional Gimbal Series 20 Bluetooth beacons in its stores. Also expected to support Apple mobile payments, according to earlier reports, are Nordstrom, Macy’s and McDonalds with the launch date most likely to be 15 September.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway