Apple has posted a guide to iOS 8.0’s new Apple Pay mobile payment features in its developer library. “The PassKit framework adds support for payment passes and payment requests,” says the company. “Payment passes are added to Passbook by payment networks, such as credit card issuers and banks, and let the user select their account on that payment network to fund payments.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway