A new white paper that describes what is known about Apple Pay in both technical and organizational terms — as well as what questions still remain to be answered — is now available to download free of charge from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. Produced by the transaction security team at UL, “Apple Pay — What do we know?” aims to “provide insight and knowledge that UL has gathered, in order to best inform all stakeholders involved.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway