PayPal was excluded from the list of Apple Pay preferred partners due to a falling out between the two companies, Bank Innovation reports. The reason? PayPal’s decision to work with Samsung, which has its own mobile wallet ambitions, to deliver fingerprint-secured mobile payments on the Galaxy S5.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway