The ability to make payments from within Facebook Messenger is on its way, according to screenshots and video footage spotted by Techcrunch. “Messenger’s payment option lets users send money in a message similar to how they can send a photo,” the report explains. “Users can add a debit card in Messenger, or use one they already have on file with Facebook. An in-app pincode also exists for added security around payments.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway