“I am more pessimistic about Apple Pay’s impact than most people here,” Danny Sullivan, VP of global digital experience at Pizza Hut has told attendees at the Mobile Shopping Summit 2014, Mobile Commerce Daily reports. “I had a call with Apple last week and right now it is only a payment system for apps. It is shut off from the mobile web, which I think everyone knows is a bigger part of everyone’s business from mobile devices.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market