American Express has warned that mobile wallets are likely to see slow adoption, even for Apple and its customer base. “Mobile wallets have had the potential to change consumer behaviour for some years but it’s unlikely to be an overnight shot,” CFO Jeff Campbell said during the company’s third quarter earnings call. “It will take time even with Apple’s innovative technology and customer base.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway