The Mayor’s Fund for London has launched Penny for London, a service that automatically collects small charitable donations when commuters use their contactless cards to pay for journeys on the Transport for London (TfL) network. “Users can decide how much they want to give, from one penny to 10 pence,” partner Barclaycard says. “They can keep track of their giving on the Penny for London website and amend or cap their donation preferences whenever they like.”
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration