Payment processing solutions provider Kili Technology has unveiled a line of solution-on-a-chip processors that “allow designers to quickly bring to market certifiable mobile point-of-sale terminals that support all modes of payment including magnetic stripe, EMV contact and EMV contactless (via NFC) with the highest levels of security in the industry.” The processors go into production early in 2015.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway