US bank BBVA Compass has joined up with Dwolla to offer real-time payments to its account holders for US$0.25 per transaction. Transactions valued at under $10 are free of charge. “This partnership is a great example of how Dwolla’s existing real-time payments system can work together with financial institutions to provide a platform for innovation, revenue and relevancy,” Dwolla’s Jordan Lampe says.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport