US bank BBVA Compass has joined up with Dwolla to offer real-time payments to its account holders for US$0.25 per transaction. Transactions valued at under $10 are free of charge. “This partnership is a great example of how Dwolla’s existing real-time payments system can work together with financial institutions to provide a platform for innovation, revenue and relevancy,” Dwolla’s Jordan Lampe says.
- French electronic wallets merge to create ‘universal mobile payment solution’
- Gemalto mobile security survey
- Stagecoach to deliver contactless payments on all its UK buses by 2018
- Azimo adds Siri money transfers
- Eckoh and Worldpay conduct first telephone-based Apple Pay transaction