The NFC mobile wallet solution developed by mobile network operator Telenor and banking group DNB has launched nationwide across Norway. The first payment card available in the Valyou wallet, which was first detailed at Mobile World Congress 2013, is a Visa Paywave card issued by DNB. Card issuers and banks including SpareBank1, Skandiabanken, Ya Bank, Fana Sparebank and EnterCard will join the Valyou wallet in 2015.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway