Bitcoin payment gateway BitPay is to roll out a point-of-sale app to “every mobile market worldwide” that makes it possible for merchants to process Bitcoin payments via NFC. “Bitcoin Checkout is designed to be both fully-featured for solo use and simple to use alongside existing point-of-sale systems,” the company explains. “Merchants can start accepting Bitcoin today — even if their vendor isn’t among the Bitcoin point-of-sale integrations we currently offer.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway