Semble, the NFC payments joint venture between New Zealand’s carriers and the Paymark payments network, has begun testing its NFC mobile payment solution with 250 of the company’s shareholders and stakeholders in Auckland and Wellington. “The piloteers will test and experience the full Semble journey; downloading the app from Google Play, populating their wallets with live versions of their ASB and BNZ credit and debit cards and then making payments,” Semble explains. The pilot is expected to run until early 2015.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway