Customers of the UK’s Nationwide bank can now see their account balance in real time on an Android Wear smartwatch. To use the service, customers need to log in to the bank’s mobile app and choose which accounts they want to be able to see when they use the Quick Balance feature. They will then be able to get an up-to-date report on how much money is in their account by simply saying “OK Google, start Quick Balance” to their Android Wear device.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway