More than 12m public transport journeys have been made using contactless payment cards and devices since Transport for London (TfL) launched the service in September, and contactless already represents close to 8% of all pay-as-you-go journeys on the network, TfL says. One million journeys were paid for with a contactless card in the ten days after launch.
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet