More than 12m public transport journeys have been made using contactless payment cards and devices since Transport for London (TfL) launched the service in September, and contactless already represents close to 8% of all pay-as-you-go journeys on the network, TfL says. One million journeys were paid for with a contactless card in the ten days after launch.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure