Among US and UK consumers who have not yet used a mobile wallet, 18-34 year olds are the most enthusiastic when asked about the potential benefits, research from JWT Intelligence has found. “These consumers are more interested than others in using a phone to pay if it makes transactions faster, makes splitting bills easier, can replace cash in low-denomination payments and helps keep track of purchases,” the company reveals.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway