Among US and UK consumers who have not yet used a mobile wallet, 18-34 year olds are the most enthusiastic when asked about the potential benefits, research from JWT Intelligence has found. “These consumers are more interested than others in using a phone to pay if it makes transactions faster, makes splitting bills easier, can replace cash in low-denomination payments and helps keep track of purchases,” the company reveals.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments