Semble, the NFC payments joint venture between New Zealand’s carriers and the Paymark payments network, is using Gemalto’s Allynis Trusted Service Hub to secure over-the-air provisioning of payment credentials to users’ NFC devices. Semble began the pilot of its NFC payments service earlier this month.
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx