Almost one fifth (17%) of French consumers have now made a mobile payment, with 25% of 16-34 year olds claiming to have done so compared with 13% of 35-75 year olds, research released by telecoms company Prixtel has revealed. Mobile purchase frequency remains low among these buyers, however, with 97% making a purchase with their mobile device less than twice a month.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway