Almost one fifth (17%) of French consumers have now made a mobile payment, with 25% of 16-34 year olds claiming to have done so compared with 13% of 35-75 year olds, research released by telecoms company Prixtel has revealed. Mobile purchase frequency remains low among these buyers, however, with 97% making a purchase with their mobile device less than twice a month.
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland