Almost one fifth (17%) of French consumers have now made a mobile payment, with 25% of 16-34 year olds claiming to have done so compared with 13% of 35-75 year olds, research released by telecoms company Prixtel has revealed. Mobile purchase frequency remains low among these buyers, however, with 97% making a purchase with their mobile device less than twice a month.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport