PARTNER NEWS: NXP is to host a webinar exploring its recently launched Mifare SDK Advanced NFC development kit at 10:00 CET and 17:00 CET on Tuesday 16 December. Attendees will “learn how Mifare SDK Advanced makes it easy to implement any Android application idea based on our Mifare, Ntag and Icode hardware and how you could benefit from this new development kit,” says the company. Readers can register for the webinar free of charge here.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments