PARTNER NEWS: NXP is to host a webinar exploring its recently launched Mifare SDK Advanced NFC development kit at 10:00 CET and 17:00 CET on Tuesday 16 December. Attendees will “learn how Mifare SDK Advanced makes it easy to implement any Android application idea based on our Mifare, Ntag and Icode hardware and how you could benefit from this new development kit,” says the company. Readers can register for the webinar free of charge here.
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?