The Government of Spain is piloting a contactless ID card in Lleida that can be read using an NFC device. The card will be used initially for authorisation services such as collecting packages by mail or courier, for schools to authorise child excursions or to collect medication from pharmacies. The DNIe 3.0 card is expected to be progressively rolled out across the country.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway