NJ Transit has expanded availability of its MyTix mobile ticketing app to interstate routes between New Jersey and New York City after launching in South Jersey last year. To use MyTix customers install the app and create an account before purchasing their monthly pass. “Customers then simply display the monthly pass on their mobile device to the bus operator when boarding the bus,” NJ Transit says.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport