Apple has added more than a dozen new banks to its list of institutions that now support Apple Pay, bringing the total count to more than 60, 9to5mac reports. MasterCard has also announced that cardholders with a consumer credit or debit card from Becu, Fifth Third, First Niagara and Huntington National Bank can now add their cards to the payment service.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway