Three quarters (76%) of the UK’s “Generation Z” consumers — aged between 16 and 24 — say they would feel comfortable making a payment using biometric security, a survey conducted by Opinion Matters for Visa Europe has revealed, and 69% believe it would make their lives faster and easier. Overall, Generation Z rated biometrics as a 7 out of 10 compared with non-biometrics at 6 out of 10.
- Gemalto mobile security survey
- Stagecoach to deliver contactless payments on all its UK buses by 2018
- Azimo adds Siri money transfers
- Eckoh and Worldpay conduct first telephone-based Apple Pay transaction
- Android Pay launches in Hong Kong