Luxury fashion retailer Neiman Marcus has launched a mobile wallet in partnership with Capital One to let its customers make in-store payments using their mobile phone and a preloaded credit card. “Customers can simply open the NM Mobile Wallet and generate a QR code with a click of a button,” the retailer says. “All Neiman Marcus Group stores, including Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman and Last Call, are equipped with the technology to use the NM Mobile Wallet for in-store purchases.”
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market