Consumers could be able to authenticate themselves using brain wave and heart beat bio-signals from as soon as February 2018. The Korea Internet & Security Agency is to develop standards for the next-generation biometric technologies, and has set up a research committee which includes university hospitals and leaders from the telecommunications and biometrics industries, WhowiredKorea reports.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments