Consumers could be able to authenticate themselves using brain wave and heart beat bio-signals from as soon as February 2018. The Korea Internet & Security Agency is to develop standards for the next-generation biometric technologies, and has set up a research committee which includes university hospitals and leaders from the telecommunications and biometrics industries, WhowiredKorea reports.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway