US grocery chain Trader Joe’s is reportedly gearing up to begin accepting Apple Pay NFC payments in its stores. “Kiosks at Trader Joe’s checkout counters have been seeing upgrades in recent weeks and months to VeriFone touchscreen machines,” AppleInsider reports. “Some of these payment terminals already advertise that they accept Apple Pay.” Trader Joe’s has more than 400 locations across the country.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments