Clothing retailer Express has begun accepting Apple Pay across its stores in the US. “To date, relatively few clothing chains have thrown support behind Apple Pay,” AppleInsider reports. “Apple has promised more additions down the road, including Anthropologie, Free People, L.L. Bean and Urban Outfitters.”
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration