More than 300 NFC World readers are set to take part in a free webinar on NFC in transport ticketing presented in association with the GSMA and the Mifare4Mobile Industry Group at 3pm BST/4pm CEST/10am EDT today. Attendees will learn about delivering interoperable and standardised ticketing and access services at scale on NFC-enabled devices in the 45-minute online event, which also offers a chance to question some of the experts behind the GSMA’s Mifare4Mobile Implementation Guidelines. You can take part by signing up here.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments