More than 300 NFC World readers are set to take part in a free webinar on NFC in transport ticketing presented in association with the GSMA and the Mifare4Mobile Industry Group at 3pm BST/4pm CEST/10am EDT today. Attendees will learn about delivering interoperable and standardised ticketing and access services at scale on NFC-enabled devices in the 45-minute online event, which also offers a chance to question some of the experts behind the GSMA’s Mifare4Mobile Implementation Guidelines. You can take part by signing up here.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain